Hey, I'm Wendy!
Yes, I have 27 years of experience as a therapist and social worker. I have a master's degree and have worked with clients on addiction recovery, family systems, family mediation, divorce, and all facets of mental health.
But enough of that—let me tell you about who I really am. I am:
- A daughter, sister, wife, and mother working on my personal relationships.
- A person who has walked through seasons of grief and loss, challenging friendships, codependency, and boundary building.
- A woman of faith who has felt the full range of emotions exploring and expressing my relationship with God.
Through it all, I have learned how to create a healthy relationship with myself, and that has supported me through difficult seasons.
I know you’re not looking for a therapist who’s had a perfect life (in fact, you might not like the word therapist at all—I get it!), but someone who can relate to your struggles and speak from a place of understanding. That’s why I share my story—so you know you’re not alone, and there is hope.
No matter how we work together, you’ll find new ideas in a refreshingly honest environment.
- As a speaker, I will deliver straightforward ideas in an honest, engaging way for the attendees at your next event.
- As a consultant, I will share action-focused strategies with your team or company.
- And, as a therapist, I will deliver the personalized solutions and results you’re seeking—quickly.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch and let’s get to know each other.
Overall Balance and Health
As a solutions-focused therapist, I help identify tasks that improve your outlook and build life-long change.
About My Office at Soar Services
The team at Soar Services handles scheduling, billing, and insurance for my clients, ensuring a simple, seamless experience. If you'd like to work with me for individual, family, or couples counseling, you can schedule a session through Soar Services.
You deserve to feel your best and be the best version of yourself—now.
Let's get after it.