Hey, I'm Wendy!
Yes, I have 27 years of experience as a therapist and social worker. I have a master's degree and have worked with clients on addiction recovery, family systems, family mediation, divorce, and all facets of mental health.
But enough of that—let me tell you about who I really am. I am:
- A daughter, sister, wife, and mother working on my personal relationships.
- A person who has walked through seasons of grief and loss, challenging friendships, codependency, and boundary building.
- A woman of faith who has felt the full range of emotions exploring and expressing my relationship with God.
Through it all, I have learned how to create a healthy relationship with myself, and that has supported me through difficult seasons.
I know you’re not looking for a therapist who’s had a perfect life (in fact, you might not like the word therapist at all—I get it!), but someone who can relate to your struggles and speak from a place of understanding. That’s why I share my story—so you know you’re not alone, and there is hope.
No matter how we work together, you’ll find new ideas in a refreshingly honest environment.
- As a speaker, I will deliver straightforward ideas in an honest, engaging way for the attendees at your next event.
- As a consultant, I will share action-focused strategies with your team or company.
- And, as a therapist, I will deliver the personalized solutions and results you’re seeking—quickly.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch and let’s get to know each other.
My clients see real, long-lasting results in as little as 6 sessions.
You've tried everything else—experience my no-nonsense approach to therapy and leave your first session knowing where to start.
We’ll dig deep to find the roots of the patterns and habits impacting every relationship in your life.
You need to love yourself to love others. I’ll help you find you define and achieve your life goals to be the best version of yourself.
Overall Balance and Health
As a solutions-focused therapist, I help identify tasks that improve your outlook and build life-long change.
About My Office at Soar Services
The team at Soar Services handles scheduling, billing, and insurance for my clients, ensuring a simple, seamless experience. If you'd like to work with me for individual, family, or couples counseling, you can schedule a session through Soar Services.
You deserve to feel your best and be the best version of yourself—now.
Let's get after it.
DON'T MISS A THING!
Get my content delivered to your inbox and be the first to hear about new events and announcements.
Clients and friends love how my emails keep them consistent and accountable to themselves—and it’s all completely free!